- Works For Any USB-Compatible Device: No specs to check or cords to buy – Battery Hero works with any USB-compatible device. Simply use the cord that came with your phones, tablets, or other devices.
- Durable & Dustproof: Rugged design ensures that the power bank stays safe in any terrain.
- IP67 Water-Resistant: Stands up to splashes and rain. Rubberized exterior protects against drops.
- Shockproof: Enjoy peace of mind that this power bank will stay intact even after being dropped. Verified by military-grade tests.
- Fast Charge With USB: Quickly charge up the Battery Hero in no time with the included USB charging cable. No tech knowledge is required. Simply plug it into any USB port.
Battery Hero Power Bank Review
This Battery Hero power bank is for those who need a power bank for a long period of time during the day or during hiking or camping trips. It is able to charge 2 devices at the same time. And the pocket-sized feature makes it easier to carry around.
It says on the website that you can charge your devices up to 6 times in a single go. I agree that there are high-capability power banks, but this one is hard to believe. After all, it depends on the device you’re charging (how much energy does it take to get fully charged, etc).
It has 8000 mAH capacity and is built with military-tested materials. That’s why the customers love that it solves the common problems you encounter during camping like dropping, getting water on their power bank, etc.
I also like that Battery Hero features a flashlight to help you see the long trek during the night.
It takes at least 5 hours to reach 2000 mAh which generates 1 bar of electric power. I think it’s a long time to wait for. So if you’re planning to use it continuously daily, I wouldn’t recommend it.
Overall, it’s a great quality power bank. It can fulfill regular power bank functions, and the solar-powered feature is a great addition.