- Emergency Power Supply: Built-in 2000MAH large capacity rechargeable lithium battery
- Waterproof & Tough: IP65-rated water-resistant
- Portable: Built with anti-slip, comfort-grip handle
- Focus adjustable with 3 modes: High, Low, Strobe
- 12-month friendly customer service: Replacement or Refund is provided if you detect any defects
Tactical Powerbank Flashlight Review
The beauty of this freebie lies in its versatility to function as both flashlight and power bank. It doesn’t ‘t require any batteries as you can recharge it with a USB charger. Once fully charged, it’s said to be able to work up to 4 hours.
Since the battery is a lithium one with 2000MAH capacity, it could be durable enough to be used for years. Most importantly, it acts as a power supply to charge your phone or other electronic devices when don’t have any electricity near.
However, since the flashlight/power bank also needs electricity to be charged, it might not be sustainable to use it multiple times when you’re traveling outdoors.
The IP65-rated water-resistant feature enables you to use it in heavy rains. And the military-grade aluminum-alloy body is found in many high-quality flashlights, I thought it’s a surprisingly good material for a free product.
Since you’ll most likely be using it in various different weather conditions, which is why the anti-slip, comfort grip is a great advantage.
In case of emergencies, there are three brightness settings: high, low, strobe (intermittent flashing). You can also zoom in and out the focus to change the range, the longest lighting distance is up to 600 feet ahead.