- Emergency Power Supply: Built-in 2000MAH large capacity rechargeable lithium battery
- Waterproof & Tough: IP65-rated water-resistant
- Portable: Built with anti-slip, comfort-grip handle
- Focus adjustable with 3 modes: High, Low, Strobe
- 12-month friendly customer service: Replacement or Refund is provided if you detect any defects
Tactical Powerbank Flashlight Review
The beauty of this freebie lies in its versatility to function as both a flashlight and power bank. It doesn’t require any batteries as you can recharge it with a USB charger. Once fully charged, it’s said to be able to work up to 4 hours.
Since the battery is a lithium one with 2000MAH capacity, it could be durable enough to be used for years. Most importantly, it acts as a power supply to charge your phone or other electronic devices when don’t have any electricity near.
However, since the flashlight/power bank also needs electricity to be charged, it might not be sustainable to use it multiple times when you’re traveling outdoors.
The IP65-rated water-resistant feature enables you to use it in heavy rains. And the military-grade aluminum-alloy body is found in many high-quality flashlights, I thought it’s a surprisingly good material for a free product.
Since you’ll most likely be using it in various different weather conditions, which is why the anti-slip, comfort grip is a great advantage.
In case of emergencies, there are three brightness settings: high, low, and strobe (intermittent flashing). You can also zoom in and out the focus to change the range, the longest lighting distance is up to 600 feet ahead.