- SAFE CONCEALED CARRY DESIGN
- COMPATIBLE WITH COMPACT PISTOLS
- FRONT POCKET WITH MOLLE WEBBING
- PRACTICAL AND VERSATILE
- WELL-MADE & COMFORTABLE
Fanny-Pack Holster Review
This pouch looks small and squared so no one realizes you are carrying a full-size gun inside because the barrel extends and is hidden in the belt compartment.
Perfect for both covert ops and off-duty CCW wear, when camping & hiking, traveling daily use, and those who need concealed carry.
This works well for Small-sized guns and is compatible with a wide range of guns from the Glock 43, 26, and 27 to the M&P Shield, Ruger LC9, and any gun with a MAX Overall Length of 8”.
A small front pocket to hold your clips, ammo, wallet, flashlight, keys, etc. This is one of the most useful tools to have for hikers as it can carry a wide range of other tools that can be held in one place.
There are several reasons why someone might choose to buy a fanny-pack holster:
- Concealment: A fanny-pack holster allows you to conceal a handgun while still keeping it easily accessible.
- Hands-free: A fanny-pack holster allows you to carry your handgun without having to hold it in your hand, which can be useful for activities such as hiking or biking.
- Comfort: A fanny-pack holster can be worn comfortably for long periods of time, as it distributes the weight of the gun evenly across your hips.
- Accessibility: A fanny-pack holster allows you to quickly and easily access your handgun in case of an emergency.
- Versatility: A fanny-pack holster can be worn with a variety of different clothing styles, making it a versatile option for concealed carry.
- Discreet: Fanny-pack holster can be worn discreetly, making it difficult for others to know that you are carrying a weapon.
- Extra storage: Many fanny-pack holsters come with extra pockets and compartments, which can be used to store other items such as a phone, wallet, or keys.
- Concealment in restricted places: Some areas do not allow open carry of firearms, a fanny-pack holster can be a good option to comply with the law while still having a concealed weapon.
It can carry a lot more than it seems, but the look is too bulky.