Family Protection Association is having a free giveaway for this Everstryke Waterproof Firestarter Lighter Match. It’s easy to refill, waterproof, and fits right in your pocket, so it’s perfect for survival and camping situations where you need to start a fire.
If you want to take part in their free giveaway, you can do so on their website and have it on your doorstep within a few days!
No longer do you have to buy one of those firestarters in Walmart on Amazon that is overpriced and takes a lot of space. The Everstryke lighter is only 2 by 1 inch, so you can carry it around with you wherever you go. The best part is how easily refillable it is and even in wet conditions, you can still get a fire going with this amazing tool.
- Has it all: Contains the Ferro rod and wick in one all-inclusive fire starting kit that fits conveniently in your pocket
- Strikes hot, burns hot: Ferro rod strikes at over 3,000 degrees, and flame burns at over 600 degrees Fahrenheit
- Long-Lasting: Each match is capable of 15,000 long-burning strikes. Built-in O-Ring keeps fuel from evaporating indefinitely.
- Easy to use: If you can strike a match you can start a fire (and this one won’t burn your fingertips)
- Ultimate survival tool: In a survival situation a fire is life, this tool will make sure that you can start a fire whenever, wherever you need it
It uses O-Ring technology to keep an ongoing fire on the match rod, so unlike strike matches, you don’t have to protect it from the wind or huddle up just to light something.
This can also serve as a cool re-useable lighter for cigarettes. Unlike generic lighters, in a way you are being eco-friendly since you won’t be throwing away harmful plastic into the environment, also saving money over the long run, but it’s not just for cigarettes. It can be used for a lot of occasions such as:
- Starting a fire
- Lighting up the dark
- Camping and hiking use
- As a key chain
Because one refill can make 15,000 strikes, it can almost last you a whole year!