- Functional use: Outdoor Multi-tool with can and bottle opener, spoon, fork, and knife, perfect for outdoor survival activities.
- Easy to carry: It’s packed with a carabiner for carrying with your backpack when you’re attending outdoor activities like traveling, camping, hiking, and climbing.
- Durable Material: Eating Survival Multi-Tool is made of sturdy 304 stainless steel+Titanium coating, healthy, and easy to clean.
- Reasonable Outdoor Size: The fork tines size are long enough to pick up most types of food, and the spoon works well when eating soup.
EDC Fork Knife Review
As you might suspect from the picture, this EDC fork knife doesn’t look much promising. However, it is not like the typical fork, knife, and spoon combination tool that is used as a multi-tool for many different occasions. Because many multi-tools are made from cheap plastic materials which increase the likelihood of breaking. On the contrary, this tool is built from stainless steel and coated with titanium which promises durable use.
Another great feature that attracted me is its easy usage. The package doesn’t only include this fork knife, but also a carabiner for carrying it with your backpack or your clothing. So you don’t have to spend time looking for it when you have an urgent need to open a can or bottle and eat your meals. Plus, you can use it under high heat because the steel material can withstand heat and cold.
Since this is an EDC knife, you can bring it on your hiking, camping, and traveling adventures. But the size and strength of the knife might not be the same as other expensive, high-quality fork knives. I believe it can fulfill any daily little tasks you encounter during outdoor adventures. But it’ll be harder to use it for any bigger tasks. If you’re looking for a sturdier knife for difficult tasks, check out the Rhino Knife or Tanto Tactical knife. Or you can see another multi-functional knife like this 6-in-1 Survival Knife.
What I like about this EDC Fork Knife:
- The high-quality material. Usually, you find stainless steel EDC tools for such expensive prices in stores. I believe that the material already promises its durability.
- The easy usage and carry. As for the size, it is perfect for using and carrying on a daily basis. The steel could make it a little heavier. Plus, the carabiner is such a great addition for backpackers.
If you’re looking for a multi-functional knife that can be used for years to come, I recommend you look at other sturdier knives. But this EDC fork knife can be a great addition to your camping tools, not to mention that it’s free.
Light and easily portable, which comes in real handy when camping.