- Stylish Black Military-Standard Tactical Backpack
- Made Of Ultra-Durable Hooks, Straps, Handle… There’s Really No Tearing This Bag Up!
- Perfect For Travel, Outdoor, Indoor, Sports, Gym, Every Day, Range, Heavy-Duty Usage
DIY Hub Military-Standard Tactical Backpack Review
The glossy surface makes it look a bit cheap without much texture, but functionality wise it is water resistant, and the bag is a decent backpack with some cool features.
- It has a MOLLE system which can be useful for organizing your camping gear.
- If you want the backpack to hug you, you can use the straps.
- Compared with some other backpacks it does not sink or lose shape. It is taut and firm.
- It is a little bigger than other types of “free backpacks“
It is not however 35 liters backpack like it says. It’s more around 20 liters. It’s still big enough for most everyday use such as camping, hunting, school, gym, etc.
Shipping is ~$20 according to DIY Hub’s promotion. If you are looking for a budget backpack, then try it out. I however would increase my budget and get a backpack around $50 range because the stitching and design is usually better around $50s.