- Military Grade 900-Denier Nylon
- Perfectly Sized 25 Liter Capacity
- All-Day Comfort with 3” Cushioned Straps
- Quick-Adjust Straps for Customized Fit
- Compression Straps for All Payloads
- Patented Waist Strap To Keep Weight Off You Shoulders
- Dimensions: 16” X 8.5” X 8”
Mammoth Tactical Backpack Review
My Crysis Gear is having a promotion for this backpack. The style and design of the Mammoth Backpack is similar to another free backpack reviewed I did a while back ago. The color however is desert yellow.
Tactical backpacks I think look cooler with desert yellow as it gives it a rugged and adventurous look than black.
The straps and shoulder padding are a bit flimsy, but nylon is definitely a tough material resistant to tearing and cuts.
While the sizing is advertised to be 25 liters, in reality it is closer to 15 liters. The size is closer to a backpack for everyday school.
It’s compact and portable. For short outdoor excursion, gym, everyday carry, and carry-on backpack for flights, it serves a purpose. Overall, you should not expect design and comfort, but The Mammoth Backpack serves a practical and functional use for people on a budget.