If you are looking for one of the top brands out there when it comes to affordable but quality flashlights, then the Fenix brand is here to deliver. From headlamps, biking lights, to the state of the art flashlights, Fenix has it all.
FENIX LD30 FLASHLIGHT FEATURES
- LUMINUS SST40 LED (cool white) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by a 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, two CR123A Lithium batteries can be used for emergency.
- 1600 maximum lumens output and 205 meters beam distance.
- High-performance reliable outdoor flashlight with small size and light weight.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Instant power activation with momentary on tactical tail switch.
- Simple output selection with side switch.
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature.
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement needed.
- Ultra-thin optical lens with coating process.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Intelligent Memory recalls last used output
- Two-way body clip for versatile attachment.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
LD05 V2.0 CW FLASHLIGHT FEATURES
- CREE XD16 S3 cool white LED, with lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by two AAA batteries
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Intelligent memory; flashlight turns on last selected brightness level
- Intelligent temperature control, to prevent excessive temperature from affecting the user experience
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Tail switch for one-handed activation and output selection
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum and stainless steel
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Quality optical lens
HOW DURABLE IS IT?
Depending on the pricing of the Fenix flashlight, the quality and workmanship will differ, but usually the quality is top knotch and you can except high quality material and a long lifespan for the light bulb and the main flashlight frame.
HOW FAR CAN THE FENIX LD30 AND LD05 V2.0 CW UP?
Flashlights that are 100-500 Lumens are more suited for home and every day carry use, whereas flashlights that are 800-1200 are more suited for camping, hiking, trekking, and maybe hunting.
Flashlights that go up to 1000 lumens can cast as far as 150 yards.
When you go above 1000 Lumens, you are going into more military and hunting type of flashlight that have their own specific use. The price will start increasing at this point, and you are looking for something in $50-$100 range.
BATTERIES AND RECHARGEABLE
Most of Fenix flashlights are rechargeable with USB. The batteries do also support rechargeable batteries that can be used over and over again. Not only are you saving money, but you are lessening your environmental impact with Fenix flashlights that are environmentally less impactful.
WARRANTY & MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you find any defects or if something is wrong with the workmanship of the Fenix flashlight, you can always return it get it repaired or replaced. The FENIX LD30 AND LD05 V2.0 CW has a lifetime warranty, so whatever happens, the Fenix brand has got your back.
HOW MUCH DOES IT USUALLY COST?
Depending on whether you become a member, or whether you buy it during a sale period, the cost can vary. Usually Fenix flashlight are between $100 to $400.
However, when you make your first order and become a member, you can get a 20% discount on your purchase and fast shipping.
If you need to get a hold of support, then you can do so on their website, or call them. Any repairs, or returns, you have to get in touch with their customer suppor to figure out what is best for you.
Fenix is well established brand and are willing to help you out with any of your concerns.
There are plenty of other accessories that can go with your THE FENIX LD30 AND LD05 V2.0 CW. You can buy headlamps, lanterns, knives, and other survival tools that may come in handy during your adventures.
Fenix does ship outside the U.S, but
Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Cyprus, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, India, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Macao, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates (UAE) or United Kingdom (UK).
are no longer supported for shipping.
When shipping inside the U.S, you have the option of choosing between different shipping methods. Free shipping takes longer, but it’s free. If however you want to get it as quickly as possible, you can get 2 or 3 day priority shipping by paying extra.
However, when you become a member, you can their discount and faster shipping rates for first time customers.
Your tracking information will be sent to your valid email address.